In 2002, Jordan was talking with his dad, Doyle, about him wanting to open a drop-in center for the kids on the streets in Denver he had been reaching for over three years. Jordan felt compelled to help, so he made the move from Arkansas to Denver. After Sox Place opened, he worked there for around 3 1/2 years before moving on to other fields of work. Jordan is happy to be back in this wonderful ministry in 2011.
- What are your five favorite songs of all time? – “Wagon Wheel,” “Wayward Son,” “Amazing Grace,” “Son of a Preacher Man,” “O.M.G. (Jesus Wept)”
- What is a book you recently read and a quote or lesson learned from it? – The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway: “Now is the time to think of only one thing. That which I was born for.”
- Who is your favorite fictional character?– The Punisher
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?– Laundry
- What is your favorite summertime treat?– Route 66 Cherry Limeade